- Who can attend ICH2P-2022?
- Academicians, PhD and MSc students, researchers, scientists, policymakers, professionals and anyone who is interested.
- Can the abstracts be submitted/presented in languages other than English?
- No. The official language of the event is English. Therefore, all abstracts must be written in English, and all presentations must be also done in English. There will not be simultaneous translation either.
- What will the conference program cover?
- ICH2P -2022 will include sessions where plenary, keynote, invited and general speakers will deliver talks on their work and research in hydrogen energy. There will also be numerous poster sessions where the poster presenters will have an opportunity to directly discuss their research outcomes with the conference participants.
- How does the submission process work for ICH2P -2022?
- You should prepare and submit a short paper. Please visit the Submissions page for the step-by-step process for the submissions. The deadline for the short paper is given on the homepage.
- What is the format of the abstract and short paper?
- Please click on Short Paper Template to download the template.
- Will my short paper go through a review process?
- Yes. It will go through a quick review process. Once a decision is made on your short paper, you will see it immediately under “Status”. You will also receive an email from the ICH2P Secretariat regarding this decision.
- If you are asked to revise your short paper, you will see the status as “Revision”. You can see the reviewer comments under “View Reviews”. In that case, you should only upload a clean and unmarked file by clicking “Upload Revision” within 2 weeks of your decision email. Please do not include any response sheets.
- Once the reviewers are satisfied with your submission, you will see the status as “Accept”. In that case, you can proceed with registration.
- What is the limit for the number of pages?
- The abstract must be up to 3 pages including any tables and figures.
- How many papers(s) can be submitted and presented by an author?
- Each registered author could submit and present 2 papers at most. If your co-author(s) also register and attend the event for presenting other paper(s), then you could co-author more than 2 papers (but still individually present 2 papers in oral or poster form).
- Can I request the type of presentation for my submission?
- Organizing committee members will decide on the type of the presentation as oral or poster for each submission. You may indicate request during the online submission process. We will try our best to accommodate your request, but we cannot guarantee it.
- When do I learn whether my paper is selected for submission in a special issue?
- Right after the conference, we will work on the selection of the papers for special issues.
- What does the registration fee include?
- Will I get a receipt for my payments?
- Once your payment process is successful, using the registration system, you can first click “My Orders” and then “Confirmation of Receipt” to print your confirmation of receipt. If you need an official receipt for reimbursement purposes, please contact “Name of person responsible (email ID)” including any details related to the content of your receipt. He will prepare your invoice, which can be picked up from the registration desk during the conference. Alternatively, if you send her your address details, it can be prepared before the conference.
- Can I purchase a day pass for the conference?
- No, ICH2P -2022 does not offer day passes.